← Back to home
Here’s a list of things I’d like to get:
- 2 hexagonal dumbbells, 12 kg each
- A good quality jumping rope
- A pair of running shoes, my old ones are more than 600km already and are falling apart. Saucony Ride, size 44, black or blue.
- Lenovo Thinkpad x220. I want to have a Linux typewriter for a peace of mind.
- 2 reliable external SSD drives, 512GB each. I’d like to have some more backups of my family data archive.
- I think I’ll be slowly building up a compact workbench to do some minor wood work. I have some tools but I’ll be needing much more I guess.
- Klean Kanteen insulated cup, 16oz (473ml), black
- Klean Kanteen insulated bottle, 32oz (946ml), black
- I’m also dreaming of getting the classic Casio G-Shock 5600, black body and strap, white display, but I’m not too sure if I need it
- A pair of bicycle wheels: 28”, rims for 37mm tires, front hub with a high quality dynamo, rear hub Alfine 8 speed, 32 spokes each, all brushed metal.
Preferably all of these by the time I get them should be used but in a very good condition.
That’s a lot of stuff!